Join Rochester Makers Market
Our goal is to bring craftsmen and artists together, and offer people of Rochester a go-to place to shop local. We’re offering to handle some of the work load, so you can focus on your craft and make an impact as a part of the maker community.
We have teamed up with Threshold Arts to include options for in-store sales, local and curbside pickup, and include more local makers to work together!
How it works
- Join the Makers Market
- Bring us your items
- Promote!Share, Tag, Comment, Mention @Rochmarket
We handle the rest and pay you when it sells. You focus on being creative!
What can YOU sell?
- Local, handmade crafts
- Local, unique arts
- Locally grown items or shelf-stable foods
- Locally made, shelf-stable foods
What's new in the market?
- In-store pickup & curbside checkout options
- Store front with Threshold Arts
- In-store display option with Threshold Arts membership
- Threshold Arts member benefits
- Bigger market reach
- Bigger makers community
- Monthly business support meetings
Makers Market membership
Being a member gets you:
- Product photography
- A bio page
- A product page of all your creations
- Promoting you and your items
- More friends in the community
- Monthly business support
We also take care of:
- Sales and sales tax
- Pickup and curbside
- Packaging and shipping (difficult items are listed for pickup only, for their safety)
- Website hosting and design
Threshold Arts Membership
$30/month or $300/year
A Threshold Arts membership gets you:
- A Makers Market membership
- In-store display and sales opportunity at Threshold Arts (downtown Rochester)
- Plus Threshold Arts benefits (visit ThresholdArtists.org)
- Monthly membership
- 25% of sales
- Membership benefits
- 75% of sales
- If your items are stolen or damaged while in our possession, Rochester Makers Market and/or Threshold Arts agree to pay half of the 75% value.
- Rochester Makers Market and Threshold Arts do not provide insurance for any items, and are not responsible for items damaged by natural disaster or other event out of our control.